Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.05
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Dixon presents a comprehensive study of the indigenous languages of Australia.
- Author BiographyR. M. W. Dixon is Director of the Research Centre for Linguistic Typology at La Trobe University, Victoria.
- Author(s)R. M. W. Dixon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- Series TitleCambridge Language Surveys
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 33 maps 38 tables
- Weight1290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.