Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the patterns in the rich tapestry of medical law, this text offers an introduction to bio-ethical principles, and discusses the interplay of different areas of law as they impact on medical practice. It considers the impact of contract, crime and tort law, and pays particular attention to competency and issues of consent to treatment.
- Author BiographyJohn Devereux is Professor of Common Law at the TC Beirne School of Law, University of Queensland.
- Author(s)John Devereux
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.