All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and illustrates 504 rainforest plants from eastern Australia, with stunning colour artwork.
- Author BiographyWendy Cooper is the author of two previous titles specialising in fruits of the Australian rainforest. She received a Cassowary Award from The Wet Tropics Management Authority in recognition of her second book, Fruits of the Australian Tropical Rainforest . As a Research Associate at the Australian Tropical Herbarium she is involved in taxonomic studies of selected rainforest genera. William T Cooper AO is Australia's leading natural history artist. In 1990 he was awarded the Philadelphia Academy of Science (USA) Gold Medal, and in 1994 he was appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia for his contribution to art and to ornithology. A collection of his original paintings is owned by the National Library of Australia and many others are in private collections around the world.
- Author(s)Wendy Cooper
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content NoteColour plates, Line Art, Maps
- Weight700 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.