All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection examines the current challenges faced by the Children's Court and identifies area for reform. It explores the welfare and justice approaches to resolving care and protection and youth offending cases.
- Author BiographyAllan Borowski is Professor of Social Work and Social Policy, Department of Social Work and Social Policy, Faculty of Health Sciences, La Trobe University, Melbourne campus, Victoria 3086. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia a member of the Research Panel, Criminology Research Council. Rosemary Sheehan is Associate Professor in the Department of Social Work, Monash University, Victoria; she holds a Governor-in-Council appointment to the Children's Court of Victoria to conduct alternative dispute resolution conferences and is a member of the Victorian Child Death Review Committee.
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleChildren's Well-Being: Indicators and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAllan Borowski,Rosemary Sheehan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.