CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the Austrian state, legal system and laws. The book provides a guide to a number of areas of Austrian substantive law, concentrating on the most important areas of public and private law. It considers in depth the historical, political, social and economic aspects.
- Author BiographyNigel Foster, Jean Monnet Professor of European Law, Cardiff Law School, spent a year as Guest Professor at the University of Innsbruck, Austria and is co-author of European Union Law: Text, Cases Materials 4ed.
- Author(s)Nigel Foster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.