Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between Austrians and Jews in the twentieth-century has been tragic. In the age of Franz Joseph, Jews achieved a degree of security, although their position was already being undermined by antisemitism, ethnic conflicts and nationalism.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/11/1992
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVIII, 280 p.
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byRobert S. Wistrich
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.