Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures forty essential oils and recommends which ones you can use to improve specific ailments; ways they can benefit women, babies, and children; how to utilize them in the home and seasonally; and how to use them when you are traveling.
- Author BiographySharon Falsetto: Sharon Falsetto is a UK-certified aromatherapist. After extensive worldwide travels, life and circumstances brought her to the United States in 2006. She owns and operates Sedona Aromatherapie, both an aromatherapy business of custom blending and a home-study program of aromatherapy courses and product making. She also writes professionally, both as a ghostwriter and under her own name. She has written numerous articles about aromatherapy and essential oils. In addition, she served on the board of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy and lives in Sedona, Arizona.
- Author(s)Sharon Falsetto
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width20 mm
- Height8 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.