All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a radical new look at the potentially transformational role of workplace conversations. Through over twenty-five years of work as organisational consultants, Maren and James Showkier have discovered that conversation has the power to create, sustain or change organisational culture.
- Author BiographyMaren Showkeir and James Showkeir are the principals of Henning-Showkeir and Associates, a consulting firm whose work centers on harmonizing the demand for business results with creating a culture where individuals can find meaning and purpose at work. Their clients include 3M, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, British Airways, Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Company, Hewlett Packard, Levi Straus and The Nature Conservancy.
- Author(s)Jamie Showkeir,Maren Showkeir
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width56 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.