All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Grand Trunk Road is one of South Asia's oldest and longest roads. For centuries, it has linked the eastern and western regions of the Indian subcontinent, running from Bengal, across north India, into Peshawar in Pakistan up to Afghanistan. Today it is still a major route, the axis of India's heavily populated north.
- Author BiographyAnirudh Arora is head chef at Moti Mahal, a relaxed Indian restaurant in the heart of London's West End. Hardeep Singh Kohli is a British writer and radio and television presenter. His most recent venture has been his one-man show The Nearly Naked Chef, a mixture of stand-up comedy and cookery, which won critical acclaim at the Edinburgh Festival.
- Author(s)Anirudh Arora,Hardeep Singh Kohli
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.