CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £15.20Trending at £16.14
- £11.16Trending at £14.98
- £8.97Trending at £12.34
- £6.86Trending at £9.00
- £4.53Trending at £4.98
- £13.98Trending at £19.92
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing upheaval Egypt, Libya and Tunisia, this book discusses the autocratic state not as a unit characterized by strength or weakness but rather as a structure that can alternately inhibit or facilitate the appearance of protests at the national level.
- Author(s)Steve Hess
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; X, 244 p.
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.