All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's leading analysts of public policy offers a radical new interpretation of governance and authority in a media-driven age.
- Author BiographyMaarten Hajer, author of the celebrated The Politics of Environmental Discourse - Ecological Modernization and the Policy Process (Oxford UP, 1995).
- Author(s)Maarten A. Hajer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight382 g
- Width169 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.