CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Authoritative Guide to Self-Help Resources in Mental Health by Edward L. Zuckerman, Robert Sommer, Linda Frye Campbell, Linda F. Cambell, Thomas P. Smith, John W. Santrock, John C. Norcross (Hardback, 2003)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.89Trending at £6.09
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Edward L. Zuckerman,John C. Norcross,John W. Santrock,Linda F. Cambell,Linda Frye Campbell,Robert Sommer,Thomas P. Smith
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Series TitleThe Clinician's Toolbox
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date28/03/2017
- Weight963 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Pagination468 pp
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Self-Help in Mental Health. Abuse. Addictive Disorders and Codependency. Adult Development and Aging. Anger. Anxiety Disorders. Assertiveness. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Career Development. Child Development and Parenting. Communication and People Skills. Death and Grieving. Dementia/Alzheimer's. Divorce. Eating Disorders. Families and Stepfamilies. Love and Intimacy. Marriage. Men's Issues. Mood Disorders. Pregnancy. Schizophrenia. Self-Management and Self-Enhancement. Sexuality. Spiritual and Existential Concerns. Stress Management and Relaxation. Teenagers and Parenting. Weight Management. Women's Issues. Strategies for Selecting Self-Help Resources. Appendices. A. The Five National Studies. B. Ratings of Self-Help Books in the National Studies. C. Ratings of Autobiographies in the National Studies. D. Ratings of Movies in the National Studies.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Norcross, PhD, is Professor and former Chair of Psychology at the University of Scranton. John W. Santrock, PhD, is Professor and former Chair of Psychology at the University of Texas at Dallas. Linda F. Campbell, PhD, is Associate Professor and director of the training clinic in the Department of Counseling and Human Development at the University of Georgia. Thomas P. Smith, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist in the Counseling Center at the University of Scranton. Robert Sommer, PhD, is Professor and former Chair of Psychology at the University of California, Davis. Edward L. Zuckerman, PhD, a clinical psychologist, teacher, and author, is currently a consultant to the social security Determination Division and Editor of the Clinician's Toolbox series.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.