All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the second volume of the Southern Reach Trilogy, questions are answered, stakes are raised, and mysteries are deepened ...
- Author BiographyJeff VanderMeer is an award-winning novelist and editor. His fiction has been translated into twenty languages and has appeared in the Library of America's American Fantastic Tales and in multiple year's-best anthologies. He writes non-fiction for the Washington Post, the New York Times Book Review, the Los Angeles Times, and the Guardian, among others. He grew up in Fiji and now lives in Tallahassee, Florida, with his wife.
- Author(s)Jeff VanderMeer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Southern Reach Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight475 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.29
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.