All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative exploration of the local histories of the Persianate world and its preoccupation with identity, authority, and legitimacy.
- Author BiographyMimi Hanaoka is Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Richmond, where she is a scholar of history and religion. Her publications include scholarly journal articles on Persian and Islamic history and historiography. Her work as a social and cultural historian focuses on Iran and the Persianate world from the tenth to fifteenth centuries, concentrating on issues of authority and identity. In the field of global history, she concentrates on interactions between the Middle East and East Asia, focusing on the history of Iran-Japan relations.
- Author(s)Mimi Hanaoka
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Islamic Civilization
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.49
- £13.20Trending at £13.75
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £5.64Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £11.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.