Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionCombining examples and how-to's, this work provides transformative education for teachers, students, and families. It includes 10 thematic units, with writing starters and activities for teachers, parents, and children. It features sections on facilitating classroom dialogue and unlearning oppression/education for liberation.
- Author BiographyDr. Alma Flor Ada directs the Center for Multicultural Literature for Children and Young Adults at the University of San Francisco.She is a leading mentor and philosopher of bilingual education in the United States. Dr. Ada was the founder and First Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the National Association for Bilingual Education (NABE). F. Isabel Campoy is a scholar devoted to the study of language acquisition. She is the well-known author of numerous children's books in the areas of poetry, theatre, stories, biographies, and art.
- Author(s)Alma Flor Ada,F. Isabel Campoy
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/05/2003
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Weight472 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.