CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionAutism is one of the most heterogeneous conditions there is, and this is matched by a proliferation of theories that try to explain it. Can ideas about the brain derived from neuroscience and ideas about treatments derived from best practice ever speak to each other? This book proves that they can.
- Author BiographyEvelyn McGregor is a Lecturer in Developmental Psychology at the University of St Andrews. She is a founder of the Scottish Autism Research Group. Her research interests in autism include cognitive intervention, narrative ability and attitudes to inclusion. Maria Nunez is a Lecturer in the Department of Psychology at Glasgow Caledonian University. Her current research in relation to autism includes the cognitive basis of reasoning in interpersonal exchange. Katie Cebula currently holds a Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship in the School of Education at the University of Edinburgh. Her research is in exploring the impact of interventions for children with autism on the wider family. Juan Carlos Gomez is a Lecturer in the School of Psychology at the University of St. Andrews. His current research in relation to autism includes development of prelinguistic communication and early theories of mind in human infants, primates and children with autism.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEvelyn McGregor,Juan Carlos Gomez,Katie Cebula,Maria Nunez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.