All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmma's unique perspective as a young woman with autism and social anxiety gives a fascinating take on challenging issues such as employment, the transition to adulthood, friendships, and sensory sensitivity. Her diary provides an original voice from someone still in the process of figuring it all out.
- Author BiographyEmma Louise Bridge was born in Cambridgeshire and now lives in Cheltenham. Following her passion for writing, she has published two children's books and is currently working on a novel based on ancient Norse mythology. Emma was diagnosed with autism aged 23, which helped to explain a lot of her childhood experiences.
- Author(s)Emma Louise Bridge
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Foreword byPenelope Bridge
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £44.83Trending at £49.48
- £42.58Trending at £45.86
- £16.79Trending at £24.21
- £9.98Trending at £13.73
- £9.45Trending at £9.86
- £5.53Trending at £6.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.