CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- Author(s)Steven E. Gutstein
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Note1 port.
- Author BiographyPrior to 1987, Dr. Gutstein was a nationally renowned developer of innovative clinical programs for children with high-risk conditions. In 1983, he received the largest grant ever awarded by the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health, to develop a family-based intervention program for seriously suicidal adolescents. Dr. Gutstein earned his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Case Western Reserve University. Between 1979 and 1987 he served as an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine and the University of Texas Medical School. During this period, Dr. Gutstein also served as the director of Pediatric Psychology for Texas Children's Hospital. He is currently Director of The Connections Center.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.