All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fully illustrated guide explaining how to help children with autism spectrum disorders engage in interactive play, which is vital for the acquisition of social skills. The authors explain how to set up play environments, games schedules and play routines, and how to use visual aids and other props to facilitate co-operative play.
- Author BiographyLone Gammeltoft is a speech and language therapist. She works as a consultant and as a teacher/supervisor at a Special Pedagogical and Psychological Center (PPR) for children with autism spectrum disorders in Copenhagen. Marianne Sollok Nordenhof is a teacher/supervisor and TEACCH instructor. She works in Copenhagen as a pedagogical consultant at a special school for children with Asperger's syndrome (Frejaskolen) and as a consultant for children with Asperger's syndrome in the public school system.
- Author(s)Lone Gammeltoft,Marianne Sollok Nordenhof
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication22/01/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note40ill.
- Weight362 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Translated byErik Van Acker
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.05
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.