All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.60Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis award-winning short film by Rory Hoy, an 18-year-old filmmaker with autism, provides a privileged glimpse into his autistic world, letting us take a journey through his everyday experience and see it through his eyes.In easy, accessible terms, Rory explains what having autism means for everyday functioning.
- Author BiographyRory Hoy was diagnosed with autism when he was about five years old. He attended a special school until he was nearly nine and then continued his education in a mainstream environment. He went on to gain GCSEs and A levels, and won an award for his courage and endeavour. Now 19, Rory has made over 30 short films, 3 of which have been shown on BBC TV in the UK. He has won 3 national awards, a UNICEF Special Mention, a Royal Television Society Nomination and was runner up at the NASEN & TES Special Educational Needs Book Awards 2007. Rory, himself, has featured on British and American TV and is also a signed Recording Artist.
- Author(s)Rory Hoy
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- FormatDVD video
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight172 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Running Time20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.