All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpirituality plays a vital role in the lives of many people with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Drawing on interdisciplinary research as well as first-hand experiences of people with ASD, Olga Bogdashina shows how people with ASD experience their inner worlds and sense of self, and how this shapes the spiritual dimension of their lives.
- Author BiographyOlga Bogdashina, MA, PhD, is Co-founder and Programme Leader and Lecturer at the International Autism Institute, KSPU. She has worked extensively in the field of autism as a teacher, lecturer and researcher. Since 1994, she has been Director of the first day centre for children with autism in Ukraine and President of the Autism Society of Ukraine. She is a visiting lecturer at universities in Europe, presents at national and international autism conferences and is an Autism Consultant for services for children and adults. She is the author of Autism and the Edges of the Known World, Sensory Perceptual Issues in Autism and Asperger Syndrome, Communication Issues in Autism and Asperger Syndrome and Theory of Mind and the Triad of Perspectives on Autism and Asperger Syndrome, all published by JKP. Olga has a 25-year-old son with autism and lives in West Yorkshire, UK.
- Author(s)Olga Bogdashina
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.28
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.28
- £9.33Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.16
- £10.73Trending at £11.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.