All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses a particular disease or medical condition. This title examines a wide variety of topics: the history of the disease, and the origins of medical treatments; who gets the disease, how they are diagnosed, and the likely symptoms; the impact of the condition on patients, their families, and society; and, what the future may bring.
- Author BiographyLISA D. BENARON is a graduate of Yale Medical School and is board certified in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities. She is the medical director of Far Northern Regional center, where she provides evaluations for individuals of all ages suspected of having an ASD. She is a strong advocate of including the schools in the process of diagnosis. Dr. Benaron served on the advisory committee for the California Department of Developmental Services Best Practice Guidelines for Screening Diagnosis and Assessment of ASDs and is currently on the advisory committee reviewing evidence-based interventions for ASDs.
- Author(s)Lisa D. Benaron
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleBiographies of Disease
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.