All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who meet a young child with autism for the first time, this book provides support and advice for anxious parents, teachers and professionals working together in this unfamiliar area.
- Author BiographyVal Cumine is a Regional Autism Tutor for Birmingham University, County Senior Educational Psychologist for Autism in Lancashire and an independent consultant and trainer specialising in autism. Julia Dunlop is an early years and autism specialist, and is currently Senior Educational Psychologist for Blackpool local authority. She serves as a member of the Steering Group of the Autism Education Trust. Gill Stevenson is a behaviour and autism specialist. She is currently Service Manager of the Service for Children with Complex Needs for Blackburn-with-Darwen local authority.
- Author(s)Gill Stevenson,Julia Dunlop,Julia Leach,Val Cumine
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResource Materials for Teachers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £44.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £9.88Trending at £10.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.