Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £14.99Trending at £15.16
- £4.43Trending at £4.99
- £8.96Trending at £11.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.97
- £3.49Trending at £5.32
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionAn Educational Publishing Foundation Book.
- Author BiographyBarbara Cain, MSW, is clinical supervisor at the University of Michigan Psychological Clinic. She has written children's books on divorce, ambivalence, shyness, and diverse family structures, and has authored articles in journals such as the American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, Journal of the American Academy of Child Psychiatry, Social Casework, and Psychiatry. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times Magazine, Science Times, the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Detroit Free Press, and the Detroit News. She conducts a private practice in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where she lives with her husband. Together they are frequent flyers to both coasts where they visit their adult children.
- Author(s)Barbara S. Cain
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.