All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to parenting children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). It covers all the key problem areas including sleep, food avoidance and tantrums, and is full of tried-and-tested strategies drawn from the author's extensive experience of working with ASD children. It also has exercises for parents and caregivers.
- Author BiographyKate Wilde has spent the whole of her life working with children on the autism spectrum. She has a degree in Music and Education from the University of Surrey, UK, and has studied with Dr. Rachel Pinney. Kate has worked for the Autism Treatment Center of America(R) for over 20 years, working one-on-one with over 1000 children from more than 40 different countries. She is currently the Director of The Son-Rise Program(R). She lives in Massachusetts, US.
- Author(s)Kate Wilde
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/12/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.