Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionBuild Your Skills with Hundreds of Helpful Ideas from Two AutoCAD Superstars Two AutoCAD experts distill years of combined experience into hundreds of the most useful AutoCAD tips and techniques youa ll ever find.
- Author BiographyLynn Allen is Autodeska s technical evangelist and speaks to more than 30,000 AutoCAD users worldwide each year. She also writes a popular column in Cadalyst magazine, maintains a very popular AutoCAD--related blog, has authored several AutoCAD books, and taught at the university level for 14 years. Scott Onstott is a book and video author, former university instructor, technical editor, and consultant. Scott is an Autodesk Authorized Author and has contributed to over two dozen books and videos on AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop, VIZ Render, Revit, 3ds Max, VIZ, Photoshop, Illustrator, Painter, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver. He most recently wrote Mastering Architectural Desktop 2006.
- Author(s)Lynn Allen,Scott Onstott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight918 g
- Width202 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.