All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe extensive and fascinating correspondence of Mary Delany (1700-88) who was famed for her botanical 'paper mosaics'.
- Author(s)Mary Delany
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight790 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAugust Hall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.