All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf every writer necessarily draws on their own life, is any writing outside the realm of 'autobiography'? This guide includes developments in autobiographical criticism, highlighting major theoretical issues and concepts different forms of the genre. It offers an introduction to the study of a fascinating genre.
- Author BiographyLinda Anderson is Professor of Modern English and American Literature at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne. Her recent publications include Women and Autobiography in the Twentieth Century (1997), Women's Lives/Women's Times (edited with Trev Broughton, 1996) and Territories of Desire in Queer Culture (edited with David Alderson, 2000).
- Author(s)Linda Anderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £6.54Trending at £8.96
- £7.33Trending at £7.70
- £9.34Trending at £10.71
- £7.45Trending at £9.97
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
- £17.21Trending at £21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.