Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the factors involved in the aetiology of autoimmune diseases in general, and of Sjoegren's syndrome in particular. The book reflects the cutting edge of research, and focuses on advances made by the application of molecular biological techniques.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/1994
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBios Scientific Publishers Ltd
- Content Note20 line illustrations, 19 photographs, 41 tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAngela C. Horsfall,David A. Isenberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.