All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Immunology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight663 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySudhir Paul
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsDiversity of Immunological Defects in Autoimmune Disease, Sudhir Paul. Insights into Mechanisms of Autoimmune Disease Based on Clinical Findings, Noel R. Rose. Autoimmunity and B-Cell Malignancies, Otto Pritsch and Guillaume Dighiero. Pathogenesis of Autoimmune Thyroid Disease, Ramzi A. Ajjan and Anthony P. Weetman. Autoantigens of Sjogren's Syndrome, Isao Nishimori and Michael Hollingsworth. Autoimmunity in Patients with Essential Hypertension, Israel Rubenstein. Autoimmune Antigen Presentation Mechanisms, Edward Dwyer. Induction of Pathogenic Autoimmune T-Cell and Autoantibody Responses Through T-Cell Epitope Mimicry, Kenneth S. K. Tung, Kristine M. Garza, and Ya-huan Lou. T-Cell Antigen Receptor Repertoire in Rheumatoid Arthritis, James W. Edinger and David N. Posnett. The Role of Exogenous Stimulation in Pathogenesis of Autoimmune Diseases, Constantin Bona, Chihiro Murai, and Takeshi Sasaki. Dysregulation of the Idiotype Network in Autoimmune Diseases, Haraldine A. Stafford and Morris Reichlin. The Role of Variable Region Gene Rearrangements in the Generation of Autoantibodies, Anne Davidson. Autoantibodies Against Ig Immunoglobulin Framework Epitopes, Heinz Kohler and Sybille Muller. Autoantibodies to T-Cell Receptors, John J. Marchalonis, Samuel F. Schluter, and David E. Yocum. Autoantibody Catalysis, Sudhir Paul. Is the Catalytic Activity of Bence Jones Proteins an Autoimmune Effector Mechanism in Multiple Myeloma? Hyogo Sinohara and Kinji Matsuura. Kidney Damage in Autoimmune Disease, Gerald C. Groeggel. DNA as Immunogen for the Induction of Immune and Autoimmune Antibody in Mice, Tony N. Marion. Cellular Entry and Nuclear Localization of Anti-DNA Antibodies, Kumiko Yanase and Michael P. Madaio. Cell and Nuclear Penetration by Autoantibodies, Debra Jeske Zack and Richard Weisbart. Alcohol, Anesthetics, and Analgesics in Autoimmune Reactivity, Geoffrey M. Thiele, Dean J. Tuma, and Lynell W. Klassen. Paraneoplastic Autoimmune Reactions, Connie L.Sivinski, Richard M. Tempero, Michelle L. VanLith, and Michael A. Hollingsworth. The Dual Relationship Between Thymectomy and Autoimmunity: The Kaleidoscope of Autoimmune Disease, Yaniv Sherer, Yaron Bar-Dayan, and Yehuda Shoenfeld. Mechanisms of Action of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVGg) in Immune-Mediated Diseases, K. A. Nagendra Prasad, Michel D. Kazatchkine, and Srinivas V. Kaveri. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.