CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- Series TitlePhysics of Atoms and Molecules
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight427 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAaron Temkin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsOne Theory and Calculation of Resonances and Autoionization of Two-Electron Atoms and Ions.- Two Projection and Quasi-Projection Operators for Electron Impact Resonances on Many-Electron Atomic Targets.- Three Hole-Projection Method for Calculating Feshbach Resonances and Inner-Shell Vacancies.- Four Complex Stabilization Method.- Five Molecular Resonance Calculations: Applications Of Complex-Coordinate And Complex Basis Function Techniques.- Six Diagnostics of Solar and Astrophysical Plasmas Dependent on Autoionization Phenomena.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.