Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £17.42
- £26.62Trending at £27.30
- £23.56Trending at £26.07
- £19.99Trending at £24.09
- £23.85Trending at £31.88
- £17.29Trending at £27.93
- £23.26Trending at £31.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes an approach to software management based on establishing an infrastructure that serves as the foundation for the project. This infrastructure defines people roles, necessary technology, and interactions between people and technology.
- Author BiographyDorota Huizinga, PhD, is the Associate Dean for the College of Engineering and Computer Science and Professor of Computer Science at California State University, Fullerton. Her publication record spans a wide range of computer science disciplines and her research was sponsored by the National Science Foundation, California State University System, and private industry. Adam Kolawa, PhD, is the cofounder and CEO of Parasoft, a leading provider of Automated Error Prevention software solutions. Dr. Kolawa is a coauthor of Bulletproofing Web Applications, has contributed to or written more than 100 commentary pieces and technical papers, and has authored numerous scientific papers.
- Author(s)Adam Kolawa,Dorota M. Huizinga
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.