Automated Reasoning for Security Protocol Analysis and Issues in the Theory of Security: Joint Workshop, ARSPA-WITS 2010, Paphos, Cyprus, March 27-28, 2010, Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the proceedings of the Joint Workshop on Automated Reasoning for Security Protocol Analysis and Issues in the Theory of Security, that was held in Paphos, Cyprus, in March 2010.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6186
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note39 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 185 p. 39 illus.
- Edited byAlessandro Armando,Gavin Lowe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.