CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive reference for space engineers on all issues related to rendezvous and docking/berthing (RVD/B).
- Author BiographyFormerly Head of the Navigation and Guidance Section of ESA and ESA's leading rendezvous expert, Wigbert Fehse has worked on a large number of high profile international projects including the Automated Transfer Vehicle (ATV) and Crew Return Vehicle (CRV) currently under development for the International Space Station.
- Author(s)Wigbert Fehse
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note245 b/w illus.
- Weight810 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.