CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £16.01Trending at £16.49
- £66.59Trending at £105.63
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £23.51Trending at £30.03
- £17.18Trending at £17.88
- £19.36Trending at £26.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes a method which fulfils optimal solution criterion, taking advantage of greater computing power and robust algorithms to produce enough candidate models to be sure of providing a suitable candidate for given data.
- Author BiographyPiet M.T. Broersen received the Ph.D. degree in 1976, from the Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands. He is currently with the Department of Multi-scale Physics at TU Delft. His main research interest is in automatic identification on statistical grounds. He has developed a practical solution for the spectral and autocorrelation analysis of stochastic data by the automatic selection of a suitable order and type for a time series model of the data.
- Author(s)Petrus M.T. Broersen
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note18 Tables, black and white; 104 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 298 p. 104 illus.
- Weight615 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.