All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a thorough introduction to control engineering in easy to understand language. It begins with the basic concepts before moving on to more complex ideas, such as the Root Locus Technique, the Bode Plot and the Nyquist Criterion. In addition, advanced topics, such as sampled data control systems and robust control systems are discussed.
- Author(s)Aditi Gupta,Yajvender Pal Verma
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight410 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.