All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited work addresses key issues concerning the relationship between linguistic/non-linguistic processes, including: how can the degree of automaticity of a component be defined? And, which linguistic processes are truly automatic? This book is useful for researchers and students in the area of language processing.
- Author BiographyAntje S. Meyer is Professor of Psycholinguistics at the School of Psychology at the University of Birmingham, UK. Linda Wheeldon is Senior Lecturer in the School of Psychology at the University of Birmingham, UK. Andrea Krott is Lecturer in the School of Psychology at the University of Birmingham, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioural Brain Science
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 4 colour illustrations, 47 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndrea Krott,Antje Meyer,Linda Wheeldon
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.