Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet valuable tips and techniques for automating your cloud deployments with Azure PowerShell cmdlets, and learn how to provision Azure services on the fly. In this hands-on guide, Microsoft cloud technology expert Michael Washam shows you how to automate various management tasks and deploy solutions that are both complex and at scale.
- Author BiographyMichael Washam is the CEO and Co-Founder of Opsgility - http: //www.opsgility.com. Opsgility delivers instructor-led, remote-classroom and on-demand training focused on Microsoft cloud technologies. Michael has extensive history in the IT Industry where he has worked as an IT Professional, Developer, Evangelist and Program Manager. While at Microsoft as a Senior Program Manager on the Microsoft Azure Runtime Team, Michael led the release of the Microsoft Azure PowerShell Cmdlets for compute and the Microsoft Azure SDK (runtime). As a Senior Technical Evangelist Michael worked on the initial Microsoft Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service launch. In this role Michael also shipped the IaaS Microsoft Azure training kit, and the Microsoft Azure PowerShell Cmdlets for IaaS and Cloud Services.Michael is a globally recognized speaker at conferences such as BUILD and TechEd, avid blogger, speaker, and trainer on cloud computing, debugging, and DevOps.
- Author(s)Mark Russinovich,Michael Washam
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Weight318 g
- Width180 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.