Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSIMATIC is the worldwide established automation system for implementing industrial control systems for machines, manufacturing plants and industrial processes. Relevant open-loop and closed-loop control tasks are formulated in various programming languages with the programming software STEP 7.
- Author BiographyHans Berger was a very experienced developer of automation systems and software and is still just a most successful author of technical books. He has published more than 30 books on automation technology. Including all editions in English, German and Spanish, his total book record comprises more than 75 editions.
- Author(s)Hans Berger
- PublisherPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Weight1218 g
- Width177 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th Edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.