Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTotally Integrated Automation is the concept by means of which SIMATIC controls machines, manufacturing systems and technical processes. Taking the example of the SIMATIC S7 programmable controller, this book provides a comprehensive introduction to the architecture and operation of a state-of-the-art automation system.
- Author BiographyHANS BERGER is a very experienced developer of automation systems and software and a most successful author of technical books. He has published more than 30 books on automation technology. Including all editions in English, German and Spanish, his total book record comprises more than 70 editions.
- Author(s)Hans Berger
- PublisherPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.29
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.77
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £43.98
- £26.13Trending at £26.70
- £27.56Trending at £29.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.