CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.63
- £16.67Trending at £20.27
- £15.37Trending at £20.31
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £46.04
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.53Trending at £30.03
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 Illustrations, black and white; V, 140 p. 9 illus.
- Weight242 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnna Comacchio,Arnaldo Camuffo,Guiseppe Volpato
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Industry clockspeed and competency chain design: an introductory essay.- 3 New perspectives on automation.- 4 Competitive strategies, industrial models and assembly automation templates.- 5 Automation and Inertia.- 6 Automation strategies at the first-tier suppliers in Japan. Process development and product trajectory. Hypothesis on the supplier-assembler relationship.- 7 Anticipating problems with manufacturing during the product development process.- 8 Diffusion patterns of lean practices: lessons from the European auto industry.- 9 The transfer of organizing principles in the world auto industry: Cross-cultural influences on replication at Opel Eisenach.- The Authors of the Book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.