Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to electrical installation work that provides various concepts and practical know-how you need to pass your course. It provides you with the knowledge you need to understand electrical installation work. It includes end of chapter revision questions that helps you to check your progress.
- Author BiographyTom Denton is the leading UK automotive author with a teaching career spanning lecturer to head of automotive engineering in a large college. His nine automotive textbooks published since 1995 are bestsellers and led to his authoring of the Automotive Technician Training multimedia products published in 2003/4 in the UK and Asia.
- Author(s)Tom Denton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white tables, 453 colour illustrations, 663 colour line drawings
- Weight1986 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.