All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn the skills you need to pass Level 3 and 4 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair courses from City and Guilds, IMI and BTEC. This title covers the fundamentals of vehicle systems and components and explains the diagnostic techniques employed in effective vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Author BiographyTom Denton is the leading UK automotive author with a teaching career spanning lecturer to head of automotive engineering in a large college. His nine automotive textbooks published since 1995 are bestsellers and led to his authoring of the Automotive Technician Training multimedia products published in 2003/3 in the UK and Asia.
- Author(s)Tom Denton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.