All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.43
- £23.36Trending at £25.30
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £11.00Trending at £11.87
- £10.87Trending at £12.28
- £7.39Trending at £9.98
- £8.91Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionPart one of a two-volume collection exploring recent developments in number theory related to automorphic forms and Galois representations.
- Author BiographyMinhyong Kim is a Professor of Number Theory at the University of Oxford. Fred Diamond is a Professor of Mathematics at King's College London. Payman Kassaei is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at McGill University, Montreal.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number414
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFred Diamond,Minhyong Kim,Payman L. Kassaei
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.