All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart two of a two-volume collection exploring recent developments in number theory related to automorphic forms and Galois representations.
- Author BiographyMinhyong Kim is a Professor of Number Theory at the University of Oxford. Fred Diamond is a Professor of Mathematics at King's College London. Payman Kassaei is an Associate Professor of Mathematics at McGill University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number415
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFred Diamond,Minhyong Kim,Payman L. Kassaei
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.89
- £16.54Trending at £17.12
- £11.70Trending at £13.97
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.07
- £28.30Trending at £32.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.