All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £63.74Was:£65.99Free postage
- £63.75Was:£65.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionProvides content on the theory of operation, diagnosis, repair, and rebuilding of automotive engines. In addition to essential technical expertise, this book helps users develop the skills and knowledge they need for professional success, including critical thinking and awareness of key industry trends and practices.
- Author BiographyTim Gilles has authored or co-authored several textbooks and has been active in professional associations for many years. He was president and a board member of the California Automotive Teachers (CAT), a board member and election committee chair of the North American Council of Automotive Teachers (NACAT), a member of the California Community College Chancellor's Trade and Industry Advisory Committee, and education committee chair for the Santa Barbara Chapter of the Independent Automotive Professionals Association. Mr. Gilles has also served several terms as a board member of the Santa Barbara Automotive Service Council and is active in industry associations such as AERA, The Automotive Repair Coalition, and IATN, including delivering presentations at numerous conferences. He was an automotive teacher for 38 years and is professor emeritus in the Automotive Technology Department at Santa Barbara City College. Mr. Gilles holds the industry certifications of ASE Master Automotive Technician and ASE Master Engine Machinst.
- Author(s)Tim Gilles
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1575 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement7th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £12.00Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.