All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionA work from Cengage Learning on automotive technician certification test preparation.
- Author BiographyDon Knowles has been writing automotive training materials for over 28 years, with 54 textbooks to his credit, as well as student manuals, training CDs, and short articles for service bulletins. He was previously employed as an automotive instructor at the Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST) Palliser Campus, where he produced over 60 automotive training videos and wrote a computer-assisted instruction (CAI) program to coordinate with each video. Mr. Knowles is currently the owner and manager of Knowles Automotive Training, a company focused exclusively on the preparation of automotive training materials and an educational member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA). An ASE certified Automotive Technician, he has also been a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers for over 30 years, and is a member of the North American Council of Automotive Teachers (NACAT).
- Author(s)Don Knowles
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomson Delmar Learning, Division of Thomson Learning
- Weight1315 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.