Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated and state-of-the-art book presents introductory and advanced topics on autonomic computing and networking. There is emphasis on architectures, protocols, services, privacy and security, simulation and implementation testbeds.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight840 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byLaurence Tianruo Yang,Mieso K. Denko,Yan Zhang
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.