CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a feminist socio-legal framework, Autonomous Motherhood? probes fundamental assumptions within the law about the nature of family and parenting.
- Author BiographySusan B. Boyd is a professor and holds the Chair in Feminist Legal Studies in the Faculty of Law at the University of British Columbia. Dorothy E. Chunn is a professor emerita of sociology in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Simon Fraser University. Fiona Kelly is a senior lecturer in the School of Law at La Trobe University. Wanda Wiegers is a professor in the College of Law at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Author(s)Dorothy E. Chunn,Fiona Kelly,Susan B. Boyd,Wanda Wiegers
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight560 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.