All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis examination of the implications and regulation of autonomous weapons systems combines contributions from law, robotics and philosophy.
- Author BiographyNehal Bhuta is Professor of Public International Law at the European University Institute, Florence, and Co-Director of the EUI's Academy of European Law. Susanne Beck is Professor of Criminal Law and Procedure, Comparative Criminal Law and the Philosophy of Law at Leibniz University Hanover. Robin Geiss is Professor of International Law and Security at the University of Glasgow. Hin-Yan Liu is Associate Professor at the Centre for International Law, Conflict and Crisis, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen. Claus Kress is Professor of Criminal Law and Public International Law at the University of Cologne, where he is also Director of the Institute of International Peace and Security Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byClaus Kress,Hin-Yan Liu,Nehal Bhuta,Robin Geiss,Susanne Beck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.